Friday, August 28, 2009

R.I.P. Challenge!

The R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril Challenge is simple: Click this link (http://www.stainlesssteeldroppings.com/?p=1132) to read about the challenge and sign up, then read four books in any of the spooky genres (mystery, suspense, thriller, dark fantasy, gothic, horror, supernatural, etc.) by October 31st. When you're done, write a review for each. If you have a blog, post the books you plan to read and your reviews when you're doe. If you don't blog, our library catalog has a great feature that lets you post your review for anyone to read. You could also post the reviews on Facebook, MySpace, or another social networking site. Or, even better, send them to me at hmiller@bham.lib.al.us and I'll post them here!

I've officially entered the challenge, and I'm a total horror wimp. I've chosen the following Teen titles:
Hell Phone by William Sleator
Pride & Prejudice & Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith & Jane Austen
The Forest of Hands & Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender

Stay tuned for my reviews!

No comments: